joi, 3 februarie 2011

A Little Flavour of Provence

Since I read here (in Romanian) about a dream of escaping in Provence, I coudn't take it out of my mind. In the morning, I thought about Provence. In the evening, you guessed, Provence. So, I will pause today my series about Andalusia with a small preview of next week's post about Provence.


Walking on the streets, in Beaux-de-Provence, a beautifuly restored village. It was a ruine in 1974, with almost all the buildings down, now it has a perfect, romantic atmosphere. 


On the cliffs, near La Ciotat. 



In Saint Tropez, watching the boats. Is such a colorful small resort, with all those luxury vessels and cars, with happy people around!


The light in Provence is different from everything we saw: soft, gentle, sweet...


I would like to go back there sometimes... you can't blame me!

5 comentarii:

Marie spunea...

Oh my. My family on my maternal grandmother's side is from Marseille and I spent a lot of my holidays in Nimes. I wish I could go back too. Beautiful photographs.

Zâna de la colț spunea...

Beautiful photos as always, the last one is like a painting. I'll start packing! :-)

Camelia spunea...

Thank you, Zana! I try to do my best!
Should I come to help you packing? ;)

drstoica spunea...

The photos are... wow! Zana rulz! The last is most. I wanna there, now! :)

Camelia spunea...

Thank you, Doc! I'm feeling honoured!