joi, 10 februarie 2011

First Ballet Lesson

Today was Mara's first ballet lesson. She dreamed about going to ballet since last year, when we took her to the Nutcracker and Snow White at the Opera. So, we tried first at the Opera's ballet school and... SHE WAS ACCEPTED!


Sweet little girl, her head turned on the backstage walls to all the posters with ballerinas and then she asked me: When I will be able to do that, too??? 


She confused left with right, inside with outside, she didn't have the guts to make a gym wheel. 
But she is in!!!


She was paying attention to the other girls, but also did mistakes whenever they did.


When we arrived home, she told me her little bottom hurts due to the effort of staying in the 1st position.


Next week, same time! Hope I will do better with my camera then!
I wish you an end of the week full of accomplishments!

Un comentariu:

Pure Ella spunea...

Soo sweet.
I can't wait to send my little one off to some dance classes ;)