duminică, 22 mai 2011

I Took A Deep Breath of Summer

Hello, Barcelona! I am for the fifth time here and I'm still discovering and enjoying it!
Here is already summer, and after such a long winter, for me this trip in one of my world's favorite city is like taking a deep breath of summer!
We landed here yesterday afternoon and we started straight the tourist tour! Because is Runa's first time here, we transformed ourselves in guides and we headed first to Sagrada Familia, the cathedral-symbol of Barcelona.


Then we stopped to eat some seafood and patatas bravas, and gather some strenght for the next objectif: Parc Guell. 



The Guell Park is most beautiful park in the world, if you ask me, designed by the great Gaudi, the architect with the best imagination ever.










Then, we took Runa to see the the sea, the statue of Christopher Columbus, where (of course) we climbed right to the top. We took a walk in the port, to watch the ships, the pigeons and the seagulls. 










Late in the evening, we went to my friend's home, where we didn't fall asleep, but we all passed out :)
I hope you have a gorgeous weekend! See you tomorrow!

2 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

What beautiful scenery. Looks like you all had a fun trip!

The Fairy's Apprentice spunea...

It was a gorgeous trip, we already planned to go there with all three kids :).