luni, 10 ianuarie 2011

Crazy evening

This evening all my kids went crazy when they saw me coming from work. I don't know why, but they  literally fought for my attention. Mara with Radu and Runa with Mara. Radu fought back. Not only one time. And I couldn't take pictures because they took my camera and started to fight for it.


Three little angels. They say you should kiss your kids only when they're asleep. But I took all three in my arms,  hugging and kissing all of them until they stopped yealling and crying. 


Was I wrong? I don't think so. They all asleep right now, and sure happier than I did when I was their age. 


No hugs, no kisses for me. Only nagging and reproaches. 


I try to give them all my love and something more. Hugs an kisses. Love has no numbers. For kids, if you never tell you love them, it doesn't exist. 

I wish they remember me just like that: mommy loved us very much.

3 comentarii:

Zâna de la colț spunea...

Very touching, fairy! You're doing great job with those little angels!

Pure Ella spunea...

Kiss your kids only when they're asleep? What a bunch of....
I can't believe how the old days of bringing up children was so off.
How could NOT showing affection be benefiting children. I totally believe you and you should kiss as often as you only can.
I do too ;)
xoxo

Camelia spunea...

@Zana: Thank you, I really want to be the best version of myself.
@Ella: We were lot behind the civilized world, with many prejudices and supersticions. This one with no kissing the kids might be shocking you, but here was the current education. And is not over yet.