joi, 6 ianuarie 2011

Mara's First Year

She is born in a freezing night of January 2006, 3 weeks before the due date. 
She is stubborn, sweet, feminine and crazy. 
She can make you mad in 3 seconds and then can melt you down in 2.

In 2 weeks we'll celebrate Mara's 5th aniversary. 
Here are some pics from her first year, I couldn't decide which to choose, so I will post in the next days more pictures of my beloved second-born daughter. That first year was her most quiet and relaxed year, in the day she turned 1 she started to walk and nothing was the same again :).

She brings us joy and happiness every day, even when she upsets us she can comfort us immediatly with her pretty smile and big green eyes.

 











3 comentarii:

Kellie Collis spunea...

She's one pretty little lady! You are very blessed to have her! Have a lovely weekend, Kellie xx

Zâna de la colț spunea...

So she has all the talents a fairy should have: stubborn, crazy, feminine, sweet and she talks too much. :-) Everytime I see Mara's pictures I want to hug her and kiss her cheeks.

Camelia spunea...

@Kellie: Is true, we are really blessed, and I'm grateful for that!
@Zana: She loves to put her wings on now and then, I'll show you! I'm sure she'll be a fairy, she has all it needs :-)