sâmbătă, 15 ianuarie 2011

Mini One Liquid Yellow

Many years ago... well, not so many, only 5, I had a beautiful, very beautiful car. An yellow Mini One, in a very strong shade of yellow. Exactly like that:

The image is from the site: www.mini2.com
We also had a dog at that time, and I used to walk the dog every night, before I went to sleep. He was old, and in order to let me sleep later in the morning, I took him out around 11 p.m. Mabe it's worth saying that we lived in a block of flats, in a very crowded area. Very difficult to find a parking place near your entrance in the block if you were coming home after 7 p.m.

That day I was lucky, I spotted the place, I left my car almost in front of my appartment windows, so I could keep an eye on it. Bogdan was in some teambuilding and that evening I was alone with Runa, my eldest daughter, and Pick, my dog.


I went out to walk Pick very late, near midnight, after I put Runa to sleep and I succeeded to wake myself up again (we used to say that she has some sleeping dust on her). He was old, so I let him take all the time in doing his needs. Near my car was a bunch of teens, drinking beer and having fun. I walked away and did my usual patrol around the block, but when I came back I couldn't help myself having a deeper look at the kids, because it seemed to me they are damaging my car somehow.

One of them was sitting on the front of my car, watching me, too. He gathered all his courage (probably the beer had a role) and asked me bravely, pointing to my car: "Hey, honney, would you like to have a ride with this beauty?"

"Well, yes! I answered laughing. Do you want me to go upstairs and bring the keys???"

They ran away like crazy, but I swear I didn't mean to scare them that much :)!

Have a nice and beautiful weekend and make good and funny memories for 
yourself and your beloved ones!

2 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

What a good comeback!

Camelia spunea...

Yes, for once in my life I had a good line :).