luni, 8 noiembrie 2010

Autumn


Yesterday was such a beautiful day that I cannot help myself to show some more picture from Botanic Garden. My friend Petre did a collage from Mara's pictures, she was in such a great shape yesterday!
My mother in law told us that she danced her way in Operette last evening, too.
She was talking to everybody, but once she stopped and said to her grandmother:
"You know, my mother forgot that I grew up! She gave me small panties and they are too tight for me now!" Everybody laughed around them, but I swear her panties are big enough!

Radu sliding on the leaves...

Runa gathered the most beautiful leaves and put them in her hat to decorate the house...

Bogdan has spun Radu till they dropped down on the ground...

... and Runa wanted to do the same...

... and Radu again...

Mara was just fine...

Then, they put me down...

Isn't he cute...?

We were so, so happy...

THIS is the definition of happyness...

No panties too tight, nothing to bother us, just a brilliant autumn day between the leaves and beneath the gentle November sun...

2 comentarii:

Ana spunea...

you guys RULE!!!!
XX

Anonim spunea...

Thank you, Ana! I love your blog :)
XOXO