sâmbătă, 6 noiembrie 2010

Flying Family

Today we visited my mother at the countryside, not far away the city, about 1 hour from home. It was a gorgeous autumn day, sunny like springtime, just perfect to go all together and relax with the kids.
We stopped on the way to run on the fields. I cannot explain that beautiful green grass, it was just like in the spring!

Then, we runned again on the hill, here it looks like autumn, that's clear.

Took a walk on the lakeside...

... with the sun in our eyes...

My "grumpy" funny man...

We played soccer outside my mother's house...

Mara didn't leave the house looking the best she could, all in pink, with butterflies wings and another butterfly in her hair... She dressed in pants for the first time this year, I think, it was a big event for us, she never wears pants!

Runa went modelling with her father (with all 3 cameras), while I was playing soccer with Radu and Mara, my mother watching. They picked up dried flowers for us and had a lot of fun running near some cows and chickens.

The lake shown miraculously beautiful, is true that the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder... probably in his camera, too.

We left at sunset and we stopped the car to take one last picture...

Niciun comentariu: