sâmbătă, 27 noiembrie 2010

Home

Two years ago we moved in a new house. It took us another two years to build it and it was once in a lifetime adventure. All the decisions to make, all the stress with the builders, the banks, the whole journey was worthing it, no matter what.

When I come home from work, I feel so good only when get to see the door to my house.

The flowers are now moved for the winter in a glass greenhouse upstairs.

Early in the spring is like that, but when the cold is gone, we bring outside all the flowers we took care by the winter and the whole house is blooming.

Here is my mother-in-law entrance, she never uses it, because we live in such a good understanding! She helps us with the kids and staying more with us than in her home now. I'm looking forward to the day she will come to stay with us permanently.

This picture is from last year, now in the little piece of garden with the tuya we have two beautiful Roses and the fence is embelished with a young Honeysuckle. I love Roses and this year we filled the garden with them, I hope the heavy winter will not tear them down.

Bogdan's wish has come true with this little treehouse. I wish we could use it more often, but this summer was a very cold and capricious one. When finally got warm, it was impossible to sit outside anymore.

The last bloomed Rose from the garden, I took this picture last week, when it was still too warm for this time of the year.

The Petunias were my first choice for decorating the house, but this year I changed my option to Geraniums, which were more adapted to the house orientation and didn't burn in the afternoon powerful sun. I want to write more about our flowers and how many mistakes we made in those two years, but I'm out of pictures now :).

4 comentarii:

Sophia's Lover spunea...

LOVE IS THE MASTER

Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
By my passion of love for Love
I have ground sweet as sugar.
O furious Wind, I am only a straw before you;
How could I know where I will be blown next?
Whoever claims to have made a pact with Destiny
Reveals himself a liar and a fool;
What is any of us but a straw in a storm?
How could anyone make a pact with a hurricane?
God is working everywhere his massive Resurrection;
How can we pretend to act on our own?
In the hand of Love I am like a cat in a sack;
Sometimes Love hoists me into the air,
Sometimes Love flings me into the air,
Love swings me round and round His head;
I have no peace, in this world or any other.
The lovers of God have fallen in a furious river;
They have surrendered themselves to Love's commands.
Like mill wheels they turn, day and night, day and night,
Constantly turning and turning, and crying out.

Thanks.

Kellie Collis spunea...

Your house is lovely! I wouldn't be surprised if you enjoyed coming home everyday to it. Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

Alice in vintageland spunea...

Cat de frumoas arata totul,absolut superb, imi place enorm ca ai atat de multe flori si inteleg de ce esti fericita cand ajungi acasa!:)

Camelia spunea...

Now we have 4 x times more flowers than last year! The greenhouse is full, the garden is filled with roses, daisies, lots of different flowers and everywhere you look we have some pots.